|So, how do you score?|
|See how you score on some examples from a Wonderlic IQ test.Set your clock for five minutes, don’t peek at the answers, and …oh, yeah, run the 40 and give us some bench-presses first, would ya?
The Wonderlic Personnel Test ™
1. Look at the row of numbers below.
What number should come next?
2. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
The boy plays baseball. All baseball players wear hats. The boy wears a hat.
3. Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?
4. How many of the five pairs of items listed below are exact duplicates?
5. RESENT RESERVE • Do these words
6. One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What is the number in that figure?
8. When rope is selling at $.10 a foot, how many feet can you buy for sixty cents?
9. The ninth month of the year is
10. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
11. In printing an article of 48,000 words, a printer decides to use two sizes of type. Using the larger type, a printed page contains 1,800 words. Using smaller type, a page contains 2,400 words. The article is allotted 21 full pages in a magazine. How many pages must be in smaller type?
12. The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight and darkness in:
13. Three individuals form a partnership and agree to divide the profits equally. X invests $9,000, Y invests $7,000, Z invests $4,000. If the profits are $4,800, how much less does X receive than if the profits were divided in proportion to the amount invested?
14. Assume the first two statements are true. Is the final one:
Tom greeted Beth. Beth greeted Dawn. Tom did not greet Dawn.
15. A boy is 17 years old and his sister is twice as old. When the boy is 23 years old, what will be the age of his sister?
These are sample test questions and are intended for demonstration purposes only. The Wonderlic Personnel Test is published by Wonderlic, Inc.
14. not certain
How do you match up?
The Classic Cognitive Ability Test, formerly known as the Wonderlic Personnel Test, is very similar to the Contemporary Cognitive Ability Test. It is also only 12 minutes long and asks 50 questions.
submitted by WasteOfFrog